Saturday, March 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU !!!!!!


Happy birthday wishes!!!!!! RE

It is not even possible to try and capture into words the love
I have for you my eldest, but as a mother yourself who has unselfishly put your children's well being before your own, we share that special blessing God has given just mother's and you know that place in my heart God has placed just for you. I am in awe of the women, wife, mother, daughter , granddaughter, sister, sister in law, niece, aunt and friend you are, I can without a doubt say that there is no one I know with a more caring heart for other's and it shines in all aspect of your character. I respect and am impressed by your knowledge and how you have chosen to use it to help other's. My heart is filled with overflowing joy as your personal relationship with Jesus Christ becomes all that God has planned. I thank you for letting me share in the daily life's of my grandchildren (and thats big cuz we both I can be a little over the top) and including me in on all the fun stuff too. Thank you for letting me still think you need my advise even we we both know you don't. Tara you are one of two of the most important things I have ever done right
and for that I am complete. All my love and admiration sweet pea....;) MOM





1 comment: