Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing compares to the promise I have in you, My Jesus, My Shelter, Tower of Refuge and strength!!!!

I am filled with thoughts of the three families who were struck with the loss of 14 family members and in an instance the family they held so dear has left this life and is in heaven. All day today, it keeps playing over and over in my head ,as I am packing to leave on our own family vacation with (3) complete families and the impact loss would bring. I am wondering just how could those families possible go on, where could they find the strength to deal with everyday life. I let panic set in and I begin to play out scenario's in my head of how I or my family could possible deal with more loss, that is when God spoke ever so softly to my heart and for the first time in a long time I was still . I know God is saying that this life is fleeting but as believer's we have the promise of eternal life spent with a Father who's love is unimaginable and that we are no longer of this world, we have died with Christ and are born again and that is where we need to place our hope, heaven not earth, in gain and not loss. I can choose to live in constant anxiety and worry about things that are of my control and let my mind become a place where Satan will get a foothold or I can Rest, assured that the battle has already been fought and Christ my savior has won, God will be there every step of the way, just not in my way, but His. I choose GOD'S way!!!! whole heartily.


I am Sending up prayer's for all those affected by that terrible plane crash and for Baby Mc Muffin who is fighting for his very life, Father God may your will be done and may they find their hope in the shelter of your wings . I am praying that we will all remember to live each and every moment to it's fullest and to emanate God's love always and to remember to tell the one's that mean the most to us just how loved they are. I Love you family, each and every precious one of you!!!!!!! Glory to God in the Highest !

No comments:

Post a Comment